Red dates tea for confinement is good for after birth reoperation. The combination of the Chinese Herbs keeps our body “warmed” and replenishes the “Heat/Qi” in our bodies. It can be consumed in place of plain water along with herbal soup by postnatal mothers throughout their confinement.
- Codonopsis, Bei Qi, Red Date, Black Date, Dried Longan, Wolfberries.
- Cut red date into half, cut codonopsis into small pieces.
HOW TO COOK
- Rinse all the ingredients thoroughly
- Place all ingredients except wolfberries into pot. Add 3.5 – 4 Litres of water and bring to boil. Lower heat and cover pot, leaving tea to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add wolfberries in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Consume the tea warm with a thermal flask throughout the day.